The PB-1 is a specialised prototyping PCB by ARITH-MATIC.
Specifically designed for prototyping integrated circuit projects, the PB-1 will bring permanence to your electronic circuit designs - without the hassle of stripboard, or the frustration of loose wires from solderless breadboards!
The PB-1 measures a large 162mm x 100mm, making it ideal for both modest and complex circuit designs which use through-hole components. Based on a unique "hybrid" board design with a black gloss finish, the PB-1 features:
- 2.54mm hole spacing for through-hole component mounting
- Compact and efficient layout for circuits requiring multiple ICs
- Familiar breadboard-esque layout
- Exposed copper tracks on rear side
- Dedicated Power and GND rails
- HASL finish and oval pads for easy soldering
- 4 x 3mm mounting holes
- Handy offset GND point for probing
- Conveniently extended GND rails for aligning rows of grounded components (such as LEDs).
The PB-1 will be released in a one-off, limited edition batch at 19:00 GMT on Tuesday 15th January. Price £8.95 each - limited to maximum of 3 per customer. Shipping to UK / EU / US only.
So, what are you going to prototype?
To order, simply click 'Add to Cart' for quick, secure and hassle free online payment.