B-Grade PB-1s only £4.45
The PB-1 is a specialised prototyping PCB by ARITH-MATIC.
Specifically designed for prototyping integrated circuit projects, the PB-1 will bring permanence to your electronic circuit designs - without the hassle of stripboard, or the frustration of loose wires from solderless breadboards!
Our B-Grade boards have been selected due to minor soldermask or silkscreen blemishes, which means they were not selected for initial sale when the first batch of PB-1s were launched. However, these remaining B grade boards remain of high standard - with all boards passing continuity and manufacturing ISO standards. Copper tracks and plated through holes are not affected. The layout and manufacturing are identical to the PB-1 A-grade boards.
The PB-1 measures a large 162mm x 100mm, making it ideal for both modest and complex circuit designs which use through-hole components. Based on a unique "hybrid" board design with a black gloss finish, the PB-1 features:
- 2.54mm hole spacing for through-hole component mounting
- Compact and efficient layout for circuits requiring multiple ICs
- Familiar breadboard-esque layout
- Exposed copper tracks on rear side
- Dedicated Power and GND rails
- HASL finish and oval pads for easy soldering
- 4 x 3mm mounting holes
- Handy offset GND point for probing
- Conveniently extended GND rails for aligning rows of grounded components (such as LEDs).
To order, simply click 'Add to Cart' for quick, secure and hassle free online payment.
Shipping to UK / EU / US / Canada only.