Welcome to arith-matic.com. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern ARITH-MATIC's relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term ARITH-MATIC or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials or services found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information, materials and services may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information, materials or services on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and code. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Last updated: 08/05/19
What Information We Gather
What We Do With Information We Gather
We gather some information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto your computer when you visit certain websites and allows a website to recognise a user's device.
Overall, Cookies help us provide you with a better service, by enabling us to monitor which parts of the website you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Your web browser should allow you to restrict or delete cookies set by this website/webapp. For further information visit www.allaboutcookies.org which provides general information about managing cookies on your computer.