Shipping and Returns Policy (last updated as of: 05/05/2021).
Due to the Covid-19 situation and impact of brexit, the shipment of ARITH-MATIC kits is currently limited to UK customers only. We are, however, expecting to ship to the US soon.
Shipping amounts are automatically calculated based on buyer location and total weight of the shipment.
Items are dispatched within three working days on receipt of payment. We ship all our orders via Royal Mail.
Further information about shipping types for your location may be found below:
- Orders upto 250g · 1st Class · 1-2 wk days
- Orders 251g to 750g · 1st Class · 1-2 wk days
- Orders 751 to 1kg · 1st Class Signed · 1-2 wk days
- Orders >1kg upto 2kg · Special Delivery · Next Day by 1pm
- Orders >2kg · Email email@example.com for further details
Volume / Bulk Orders
For volume / bulk purchases (quantities of > 4 kits or shipment weight > 2kg) please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing options.
Our shipping provider (Royal Mail) is not always able to guarantee delivery within the times stated above. We will work with the buyer and our shipping provider if a late shipment occurs and attempt to resolve any subsequent issues. Please note that due to covid19 some delay may occur with the shipment of your order.
Our products may be returned, in an unopened state and within 14 days of purchase, for a full refund. However, you will need to pay the return postage. We cannot refund kits which have already been started or opened.
Terms and Conditions
Buy purchasing our products you agree:
- Not to not re-sell or make avaliable our products to any third parties for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
- Not to remove our trade mark, copyright notice or any other proprietary notice from any parts of our products.
- Not to distribute, edit or re-brand any parts of our products.
- If you do use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. You may also be liable for any copyright or trade-mark infringements arising from the unauthorised use of our products, related materials, information or services.
ARITH-MATIC shall not be responsible to customers or any third party for any consequential, incidental or indirect damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, data, revenues, sales, business or goodwill through the use of our products.
ARITH-MATIC does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials or services found or offered with our products for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information, materials and services may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.